Jan 23rd ~ The Family Connection: A Virtual Community for Women
Imagine, each month, devoting 2 hours to YOU as a practice, each month time designed to transform & lighten your life.
“I really got a lot out of participating in The Family Connection, online community. It helps to fill a gap that I’ve always be aware of in my own therapy – Connecting with others and hearing their experience while sharing my own is really uplifting and is a great reminder that we are no all alone on our own journeys.” – Elaine
The partners we choose; the careers we find ourselves in. The habits we find most difficult to break. From how we parent, to how we prioritize self care, right down to our fears and phobias… all of these can be sourced from our family of origin. Yes, even if we were adopted. Or if your parents worked so much, you were raised by a nanny.
“From the depths of my heart, I want to thank you for yesterday‘s incredible session. I am absolutely grateful for the work that you did with me, to bring me to a place I’ve been trying to get to for 30 years.”
The Family Connection: A Virtual Community for Women
Your confidential space for support, powerful experiential exercises that provide resolution and community.
Ready to Join Us ? Here are the details:
Engage in 3 months of support for the cost of a single private session.
Save when you commit to 6 months. Pay for 5 months & receive your 6th month free. Choose 6 months when you click add to cart by adding the number of months you’d like to attend and the lower price will be applied.
Login information sent to you once you register.
- Resolving the roots of anxiety
- Mastering the ability to love and trust yourself
- Becoming aware of and releasing the stress that runs in the background of life
- Uncovering family patterns that influence all aspects of your life and well being
- Initiating clarity to make decisions that align with what you truly want in your life
- Receiving the love you desire and deserve, starting with yourself and including those you share your life with