Sat, Oct 27th ~ Release Inherited Family Patterns ~ Port Hope
Your Shortcut to a Life Well Lived
- Have You Grown Tired of the Same Arguments?
- Have Depression, Anxiety or Sadness become more familiar than you would like ?
- Are You frustrated because you still have the symptoms … even after everything you’ve tried?
- Are You having a hard time letting go or forgiving ? Understand why you are stuck.
- Do You notice yourself repeating the same patterns?
- Living with uncertainty or worry with your finances?
In this workshop we will explore:
- 70% of repetitive conflicts between a couple come from the family of origin.
Have you grown tired of those same arguments?
- Thriving financially depends on what remains unresolved in your family
- Your earliest experiences as a child create the blueprint for everything you do. Everything.
Date: Sat, Oct 27th
Time: 10:00 – 6:00
Location: 51 King St, Port Hope, Ontario
Bring a Friend: Save $25-
“I just want to take a moment to thank you. Your workshop, Saturday afternoon was in many ways incredible, inspirational, and life changing. I could go on about the effects of your work but I will keep it short. A man of many frustrating relationships, you have given me many of the unanswered questions that I have been left with over the years, and the closure that I have never gotten. Most importantly you helped me understand my family dynamic that I have spent hours upon hours and too much energy on trying to understand. Having a better idea now, of my relationship with my mother has left me refreshed, given me a better understanding of myself, better equipped and certainly more confident entering into future relationships. Thank you.” ~ Alex
“What is hidden in one generation … is carried by the body to the next one.” Francoise Dalto